100% Pure Pine Scotch Essential Oil
Botanical Name: pinus sylvestris
Uses of Pine Scotch Essential Oil
- Great oil for any holiday or Christmas blend for household or work environment!
- Good choice for use in household cleansers and deodorizers.
- Sprinkle a couple of drops on your air conditioning filter to freshen the air.
Colorless or pale yellow in color with a slightly oily consistency.
Strong, fresh, coniferous, balsamic, woody, dry, and turpentine-like aroma
Biological Makeup and Components
Monoterpene hydrocarbons, including pinene, carene, dipentene, limonene, terpinenes, myrcene, ocimene, camphene, sabinene and bornyl acetate, cineol, citral, chamazulene
Steam distilled from needles.
Information for Aromatherapists
Pine Scotch is a middle note, blending well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Niaouli, Peppermint, Ravensara, Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, and Thyme.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant except in concentration.
- Do not apply undiluted to the skin.
- Patch test on skin before use. May irritate sensitive skin or cause allergic skin conditions.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.