100% Pure & Natural Peppermint Essential Oil
Botanical Name: mentha piperita
Uses of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Stimulates the mind when you breathe in deeply.
- Can be used in aromatherapy diffusers to promote positiivity and enhance mood.
- Good for temporary relief of sore muscles, while leaving a feeling of tingly, coolness on the skin.
This oil is sourced from
Pale yellow or greenish color.
Grassy, camphor-like, fresh, cool, pungent, sweet, clean, minty.
Biological Makeup and Components
Menthol (29-48%), menthone (20-31%), mentyl acetate, menthofuran, limonene, pulegone, cineol.
Steam distillation from flowering herb.
Information for Aromatherapists
Peppermint essential oil is a top note. Blends well with Benzoin, Rosemary, Lavender, Marjoram, Lemon, Eucalyptus and other mints. Up to 2% in blends
- Non-toxic, non-irritant except in concentration.
- Avoid during pregnancy or while breast feeding.
- Avoid use in children under 2 years.
- If you have epilepsy, fever, heart disease, cancer, liver issues, or any other serious illness, we suggest you consult a medical professional.
- Always keep out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.