100% Pure & Natural Palmarosa Essential Oil
Botanical Name: cymbopogon martini
Uses of Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Palmarosa is a perfect oil to diffuse at home, with its comforting properties and clean scent.
- This oil lends itself to room sprays, bath cleansers, bath salts and soaps.
This oil is sourced from
Pale yellow or olive in color with a thin, watery consistency.
Sweet, floral, rosy, and geranium-like aroma.
Biological Makeup and Components
Geraniol, farnesol, geranyl acetate, methylheptenone, citronellol, citral, dipentene and limonene
Steam distillation of fresh or dried grass.
Information for Aromatherapists
Palmarosa oil is a middle note that blends well with Amyris, Basil, Bergamot, Cananga, Cedarwood, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Pine, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang. Use small amounts in blends.
- Do not apply undiluted to the skin.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we suggest you consult a medical professional.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.