100% Pure Orange Essential Oil
Botanical Name: citrus sinensis
Uses of Orange Essential Oil
- Breathe in the aroma deeply to improve your mood and energize your mind.
- Diffuse through a diffuser or vaporizer to freshen up the scent in the room.
- To disperse a sweet, citrusy, floral aroma in your room, add a few drops to your air conditioner filter.
This oil is sourced from
Yellow-orange or dark orange color, yet is still a transparent liquid.
Medium-strength, warm, fresh, citrus, and sweet aroma.
Biological Makeup and Components
Over 90% monoterpenes, mainly limonene. Also contains bergapten, auraptenol and acids.
Cold express (hand or machine) of fresh ripe or almost ripe outer peel and steam distillation of fresh, ripe, or almost ripe outer peel.
Information for Aromatherapists
Orange is a top note, blending well with Lavender, Neroli, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Clove, and most other oils. Orange is good for extending costly oils in blending.
- Dilute this oil with your favorite carrier oil before applying directly to the skin.
- Do not ingest.
- Generally non-toxic, but do not use in large quantities.
- This oil may cause photosensitivity when you’re exposed to sunlight. Avoid this, limit your sun exposure for the first 12 hours after application to skin.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we suggest you consult a medical professional.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or a cooler spot.