100% Pure & Natural Lemongrass Essential Oil
Botanical Name: cymbopogon flexuosus
Uses of Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Use as an ingredient in insect repellant blends, along with Citronella and Lavender.
- Great room deodorizer. Mix 15 drops Lemongrass in 2oz spray bottle of water and spray room to refresh the air.
This oil is sourced from
Lemongrass is yellow, amber or reddish brown in color.
Fresh, grassy, and citrus-like, finer than citronella, fresher than lemon.
Biological Makeup and Components
65-85% citral, 12-25% myrcene with caprylics, citronellol, dipentene, farnesol, furfurol, geraniol, isopulegol, isovalerianic, aldehyde, l-linalool, methyl-heptenone, myrecene, n-decyclic aldehyde, nerol, terpineol and valeric esters. Exact composition varies according to type.
Steam distillation from plant.
Information for Aromatherapists
Blends well with lavender, lavandin, citronella, and rosewood
- Very concentrated. Do not use around eyes or undiluted on the skin.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we suggest you consult a medical professional.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.