100% Pure and Natural Lemon Essential Oil
Botanical Name: citrus limonum
Uses of Lemon Essential Oil
- Use Lemon Essential Oil to sharpen your mental focus by breathing in the aroma deeply.
- Diffuse in a diffuser or vaporizer to improve the scent of a room.
- Combined with water, this oil is great for use as a kitchen and bathroom cleaner.
- Try adding a few drops to your air conditioner filter for a clean, fresh scent in your home.
This oil is sourced from
Pale green-yellow in color and has a thin consistency. This oil will turn brown as it ages.
Scent can be described as clean, fresh, light, citrusy, slightly sweet, and tangy.
Biological Makeup and Components
Limonene (approx. 70-90%), terpinene, pinenes, sabinene, myrcene, citral, linalol, geraniol, octanol, nonanol, citronellal, bergamotene.
Extracted by cold expression from outer part of fresh lemon peel.
Information for Aromatherapists
Lemon Essential Oil is a top note and blends well with Lavender, Neroli, Ylang Ylang , Rose, Sandalwood, Chamomile, Benzoin, Fennel, Geranium, Eucalyptus, Juniper, and other citrus oils
- Do not apply directly to your skin. Always dilute with a carrier oil. This oil can be an irritant so patch test first.
- This oil can be phototoxic (causes brown spots), avoid exposure to direct sunlight or sun bed ray for 12 hours.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we suggest you consult a medical professional prior.
- Always keep out of reach of children
- Keep this oil tightly closed and at room temperature or cooler.
There are no reviews yet.