100% Pure & Natural Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Botanical Name: eucalyptus globulus
Uses of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Add a few drops to a diffuser or a hot bowl of water and breathe deeply when feeling stuffed up from cold, flu or sinus.
- Eucalyptus oil is an excellent ingredient in an insect repellent blend.
This oil is sourced from
Colorless oil with a liquid consistency.
Eucalyptus essential oil has a strong, fresh, camphoraceous, balsamic, slightly sweet aroma.
Biological Makeup and Components
Cineol (70-85%), pinene (10-12%), globulol (6%), limonene, cymene, phellandrene, terpinene, aromadendrene.
Steam distillation from fresh or partially dried leaves and young twigs.
Information for Aromatherapists
This oil is a top note and blends well with thyme, rosemary, lavender, marjoram, pine, cedarwood, lemon.
- Don’t use in strong concentrations.
- Do not use for children under 6 months old.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional.
- Always keep this essential oil out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.