100% Pure & Natural Clove Bud Essential Oil
Botanical Name: eugenia caryophyllus
Uses of Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Used by dentists to numb toothache. In an emergency, apply 1 drop to cotton swab to an aching tooth until you can get to the dentist.
- Inhaled, this oil can create an energized feeling. Too much can put you to sleep.
This oil is sourced from
History and Background
Stimulates mind, memory and courage. Mood uplifting, helps relieve mental fatigue, improves mental clarity and memory, reviving, aphrodisiac.
Pale yellow in color.
Sweet-spicy aroma with fruity-fresh overtone.
Biological Makeup and Components
Eugenol, eugenol acetate, carophyllene and other minor constituents.
Water or stem distillation from immature flower buds or clove buds.
Information for Aromatherapists
Clove Bud is a top note, blending well with almost all families except highly refined oils. It is too overpowering for those. Use less than 1% in blends.
- Can be strongly allergenic, and a skin and mucous membrane irritant. Use with caution.
- Corrosive to metals.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.