100% Pure & Natural Clary Sage Essential Oil
Botanical Name: salvia sclarea
Uses of Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Inhaled, this oil is a good tension reliever.
- Clary Sage oil is believed by some to encourage dreaming, especially helpful in remembering dreams. Place 1 drop on pillow before bed.
- Popular ingredient in perfume blends.
This oil is sourced from
Colorless or pale yellow-green color.
Clary Sage’s aroma is warm, camphoraceous, bittersweet, musky and slightly spicy.
Biological Makeup and Components
Linalyl acetate with other esters (up to 75%), linalol (6-16%), diterpeneol (6%), pinene, myrcene and phellandrene. Constituents vary according to geographical origin.
Steam distillation from flowering tops and leaves.
Information for Aromatherapists
This oil is a middle note and blends well with Juniper, Lavender, Coriander, Cardamom, Geranium, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Pine, Jasmine, Frankincense, Bergamo, citrus oils, and many other oils. This oil is powerful, so use no more than 3-5% in blends,
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Avoid during pregnancy, especially first and second trimesters.
- Do not use while drinking alcohol; it can induce a neurotic effect and exaggerate drunkenness.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we suggest you consult a medical professional.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
There are no reviews yet.